Wednesday, May 13, 2009

 

Pushy Quot Star Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt

I met (producer), Graham King and Denis O Sullivan in Los Angeles, and said, I m very sure that m probably the candidate for elimination a great name, but I d love to do it, and I actually think I could, and I d love if you could give me a shot. I walked in thinking that was so presumptuous, but it seemed to work. Emily Blunt is a pushy actress. I was probably pushy. One could say pushy. . The Devil Wears Prada star admits she pressures producers The Young Victoria in giving his role of former British monarch Victoria, despite believing was chosen for the second part said: I was a little explicit in wanting to be involved.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]